PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
OBESITY IS CONTAGIOUS
- It isn’t contagious like a cold
- You won’t “catch” obesity
- But, if people around you are eating badly, you’re more likely to eat badly
- We tend to resemble those who are more similar to us
- Ie – people of the
- Social pressure to eat badly and binge eat
- Try to stay strong and not eat bad food just because your friends are!
- Almost more important for parents to learn
- NSNG is a lifestyle, not a diet
- Social eating can also really be a problem
- If you are addicted to sugar, stay away from those who won’t stop encouraging you to eat it
- If you are going for a playdate or a sleepover, eat before you go so you don’t eat badly!