Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 952 – Oakland Raiders safety Obi Melifonwu joins Vinnie to talk about the importance of growing up as a multi-sport kid. The two also talk how instrumental having great coaches and using muscle confusion to stay strong can be.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Rookie safety with the Oakland Raiders
- Originally from the UK
- Went to school in Massachussetts before playing football in college
- Attended college in Connecticut where he played football
- Grew up playing a number of sports
- Really benefitted his athletic ability in the long run
- Vinnie had a very similar schtick
- Varied background provides more tools and skills to succeed in any particular sport
- Believes in the importance of varied workouts and exercise
- Knows how important strong, inspiring coaches can be
- Raiders staff has been great!
- Loves being healthy, working out, figuring out ways to improve
- Started season injured but has played in the past few games