: Episode 945 – Vinnie & Anna talk about our critics on Twitter, holiday eating, whether or not New Yorkers are thin because they walk everywhere, Matt G a success story, dealing with family who criticize our #NSNG lifestyle and much more…
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Holidays can be particularly difficult, especially for those new to NSNG
- You are surrounded by carbs and desserts even more than usul
- Obviously, you will feel better if you stick to NSNG, but if you put a little LIL, it’s okay!
- Ultimately, what matters is what you do between Christmas and Thanksgiving, not between Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Be warned, if you eat too much pie, you will feel sick!!!
- Also particularly difficult when you are surrounded by family who does not understand NSNG or who does not support it
- Try to stick to it as much as possible
- If you indulge, try and get back on the wagon right after!
- Most of all, enjoy the time with your friends and family as much as possible while making sure you eat how you want to eat
Matt G’s Before & After Pics
Vinnie & Andy in New York