: Episode 892 – Andy reads a question from listener Sharona (yes, Vinnie plays the song) about food hacks. She wants to know whether she should eat something with high fat after ice cream or avoid fat for the rest of the day…
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- Andy doesn’t like the glasses, beard, hat look
- Covering up too much!
- Hasn’t shaved because Serena is not in town
- His glasses are for glacier climbing – why he is wearing them in his office is a whole other question
- Sharona asked a question about fat after high carb whoopsie
- She had some ice cream (LIL), should she then follow up with olive oil or some fat or what?
- The French Paradox!
- Wine with cheese example
- Not really a simple answer
- Ann Childers did a little experiment with this
- Had some cheerios with non-fat milk, blood sugar shot way up
- Had some cheerios with heavy cream, not nearly as much of an insulin response
- Now this won’t let you lose weight, but it is an n1 experiment
- Fat is the most sating thing!
- At baseball games, have some peanuts, eat a sausage out of the bun
- Don’t think you can mitigate eating crap by eating some olive oil etc.
- Don’t try to “hack” a healthy lifestyle