: Episode 614 – Vinnie and Anna tackle issues of beans, flaxseeds, and other fan questions from Twitter.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- A legume
- Fair amount of carbs in beans
- When starting out NSNG, maybe better to avoid
- Vinnie will still eat beans from time to time
- ex: at chipotle in a bowl without rice
- Baked beans have lots of sugar — make sure it is JUST beans in your beans
- Feel free to eat every once in awhile!
- Flaxseeds high in omega 3
- Technically gluten free and paleo!
- Good in moderation, just like all other seeds
- Ask Vinnie a question on twitter and he will answer it! He answers all questions
- He often gets asked a lot of the same questions but will continue to answer the same questions as new people come along every day
- Check out Vinnie’s Twitter here
AMAZON WINNER OF THE WEEK
- Send Vinnie and Anna a screenshot of what you bought on Amazon via the link on Vinnie’s website to enter drawing
- They will pick a winner, announce on the show, and send some NSNG Swag or some vitamins!
- Must click through the banner to be eligible