Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Welcome to the Saturday show where Vinnie talks live with listeners and answers their questions. Today he is talking to Natasha and Tony. Natasha is originally from Germany and is a medical doctor. Tony is in the military. They live in the south and spoke with Vinnie last night during a phone call with him.
SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
WHY CAN’T TONY EAT SWEET POTATOES
- They are high in sugar and cause an glucose spike
- Tony is thin but still can have heart disease/plaque
- Insulin tells the body to store sugar as fat
- Plaque can affect any part of the body including the brain
NATASHA HAS ANEROBIC STRENGTH QUESTION
- She has lost 80 pounds on NSNG
- Wants to get strong and can’t do unassisted pull-up
- Vinnie suggests a way to start doing unassisted pull-ups
- Wants her to do this 5x per session and 3x/week