Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Michael O’Neal started his podcast, “The Solopreneur Hour, Job Security for the Unemployable” in August 2013. Join Michael, his girlfriend, Jessica, Vinnie and Anna as they discuss the NSNG Lifestyle, “Calories-In/Calories Out” and why it doesn’t work, women’s body image and a plethora of other controversial issues.
Women and Body Image
- Women are rarely happy with their bodies and have a distorted body image
- How do women avoid building big thighs?
- You can’t “spot lose” weight
- You can’t make fat go away with exercise, but you can build muscle
- Does not work…it is a myth
- Very few can keep weight off this way
- You cannot starve yourself forever…dieting does not work
- NSNG is a lifestyle, not a diet
Processed Foods Have Changed Our Diets
- At one time, not long ago, obesity was a rarity
- Sugar, sweets and dessert were an occasional treat
- Meat, vegetables, dairy and fruit were the way we ate
So How Do We Lose Weight
- Jessica gives Vinnie and snapshot of her daily healthy eating (and it’s pretty darn good!)
- Look at your diet carefully
- You have to change your eating habits
- Eliminate sugars and grains
- And put “life into living”… you can cheat once in a while
“The Wahl’s Protocol” – Terry Wahl
“The Four Hour Body” – Tim Ferriss
The Solopreneur Hour Podcast – Michael O’Neal