Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1764 – On this Monday show, Vinnie and Anna play some old music and talk Fat Doc shirts, snack diets, Clubhouse, bad information on keto diets, Anna’s carnivore diet experiment, feeling sated, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Snacking isn’t good.
- It doesn’t allow your body to level out with insulin and other hormones.
- People who snack on junk food become totally dependent on it.
- When you eat NSNG®, you won’t feel so hungry after awhile, and you won’t miss snacking.
- You simply don’t need to eat every couple of hours.
BAD INFORMATION ON KETO
- There are a lot of “keto” people spewing bad information.
- They sound convincing, but a lot of the time, it is BS.
- For example, the person breaking an intermittent fast with green JUICE isn’t really keto.
- Be careful, especially if people are trying to sell you things.
- Simply because one has a certificate in nutrition or the like does not make them an expert.
- Keto people who recommend powdered and processed foods are not the folks to listen to.
- Eat REAL food.
ANNA’S CARNIVORE DIET
- Anna challenged herself to eating only a carnivore diet for 28 days.
- She is not enjoying it.
- However, she feels great physically.
- It is too restrictive for many people.
- Vinnie is not carnivore — don’t feel that this is necessary.
- Her bloodwork results will be on the next Monday show or the one after that.
- She plans on making a 14-day carnivore manual with a bunch of recipes.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!