Episode 1551 – On this informative Friday show, Anna and Vinnie talk Eat Happy and cooking during isolation, easy NSNG® recipes that’ll last you awhile, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
COOKING DURING ISOLATION
- Get into cooking while you’re isolating!
- It’s a great time to get creative in the kitchen.
- Anna walks you through some good recipes with ingredients that can last for awhile.
- Get stuff you can throw in an InstantPot.
- Short ribs, pork, etc.
- Specifically, Anna talks MEAT!
- Check out Eat Happy and Eat Happy, Too for inspiration.
- She also provides an exclusive recipe in this show.
- Get chicken thighs, through em in a slow cooker.
- Anna likes branzino, cod, and halibut.
- Keep basil, rosemary, thyme and sage on you.
- You can freeze them if necessary.
- Mushrooms are also great to keep on hand.
- If you run out of meat, they can make a dish heartier.
Click and download:
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
AS OF THIS SHOW’S POSTING, KETOCON HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO 2021.