Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1444 – Vinnie is mid-move, so please enjoy this show from 2018 featuring Dave Feldman, whose first appearance on the show was featured yesterday. On this show meant for a Friday, the two discuss the body’s interaction with fat, cholesterol, over-prescribed statins, his experiments on himself, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- Villa Cappelli
- Fat Bomb
- Crowd Cow
- vinnie35 at checkout
- BetterHelp Online Counseling
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- Vinnie found Dave via a low-carb conference in Breckenridge
- Other luminaries like Fettke and Gerber attend
- Dave has a super interesting background in software engineering and entrepreneurship
- In fact, similarities to Ivor Cummins
- Ivor also not from sciencey science background but a cholesterol expert
- Dave comes largely from self-experimentation,
- though now his fans contribute data, too!
- Also there is an enormous amount of belief on studies that are not double-blind, random, or controlled.
- The science believed by many is not even good science.
- Dave is trying to change this.
- So, with his computer science background, he tries to reverse-engineer cholesterol .
- Dave is athletic, but had “bad” LDL numbers.
- Realized many athletes have worse LDL numbers… wanted to figure out why.
- Thus he decided to look into what cholesterol is and how the lipid system works.
- More than anything else, lipid system is an energy distribution system
- Low-density Lipoproteins (LDL) meant to distribute fat based energy
- Cholesterol rideshares with this fat
- Figures out ways to artificially lower cholesterol
- Please check this video explaining some basic information about cholesterol .
- There are four parts to check out
- Dave learns more each day.
- Check out Dave’s website which is linked in the description above, and here.
- Once you start learning a little about cholesterol, you feel the need to learn a lot.
- Every cell in your body has relation to cholesterol.
- If you don’t take cholesterol in, your body will make it.
- People are being prescribed statins just for having Type II diabetes.