PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon
- There are a million words for sugar
- Lots of foods try to hide the sugar
- Companies may have products with .49% total volume of ingredients and not have to put it on the big grid part of the label
- This is why they often have so many types of sugar, and there are often even more that you can’t see
- Make sure to be very careful about all of these words
- Food companies do as much as they can to get away with this
- Also don’t have to include ingredients sourced from other places
- ex: preservatives in the monkfruit, just listed as monkfruit
- Eating meat is not bad
- Factory farming is the problem
- We need meat to be healthy
- Cow manure and the like are also important
- Check out this podcast for more info with luminary, Peter Ballerstedt