Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1384 – Anna Vocino joins Vinnie Tortorich this Monday, and the two discuss nutritional misinformation, meat consumption and environmental health, lifting, Eat Happy, Too, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon
- There are a million words for sugar
- Lots of foods try to hide the sugar
- Companies may have products with .49% total volume of ingredients and not have to put it on the big grid part of the label
- This is why they often have so many types of sugar, and there are often even more that you can’t see
- Make sure to be very careful about all of these words
- Food companies do as much as they can to get away with this
- Also don’t have to include ingredients sourced from other places
- ex: preservatives in the monkfruit, just listed as monkfruit
- Eating meat is not bad
- Factory farming is the problem
- We need meat to be healthy
- Cow manure and the like are also important
- Check out this podcast for more info with luminary, Peter Ballerstedt