Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1394 – Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich talk bad publicists, hats and Whole Foods, Eat Happy updates, cooking with alternative flours, and more on this Monday edition of the podcast.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon
- Anna and Vinnie have some knowledge of working with publicists
- Both have looked into it
- Vinnie considered publicists when publishing his book
- Eventually, people either didn’t believe in the book or wanted him to give away secrets
- He recently hired a publicist for the movie
- She started late, and immediately asked for his clients
- Anna didn’t use a publicist for the cookbook, she did it herself with your support
- Vinnie hates the whole gate keeper idea
- Don’t try to replace everything – better to get rid of some stuff totally
- When Anna bakes, she largely uses almond and coconut flour
- These flours still have higher carb contents