Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1340 – Vinnie Tortorich and Andy Schreiber talk taking too many vitamins with regards to Vitamin D and electrolytes on this Wednesday show.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
TAKING TOO MANY VITAMINS
- When Vinnie went to the doctor early this year, he found out he has a D deficiency
- He’s been taking the PVC Vitamin D to try to get it up
- Went to the doctor again yesterday, levels are now high
- He’s now got to stop taking the vitamin
- Taking vitamins isn’t always the right thing – you can take too much
- Can be bad for you if you take too many units per day
- Bad for your bones
- Only take 1 – 2 Vitamin D pills a day
- If you want to take more, talk to your doctor about it
- Vinnie takes a lot of Ultra Salt
- If you take too much, it can hurt your stomach
- How much you take should depend on how hard you’re exercising, etc.