Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 995 – Vinnie & Anna talk about 70’s culture and movies, the vegan protesters at a Melbourne steakhouse, misleading and salacious headlines, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Around 30 protesters walked in
- Check out the video below to see what Vinnie’s talking about
- Many people just kept on eating
- Didn’t have the effect the vegans were going for
- “It’s not food, it’s violence” was their tagline
- Wanted “animal liberation”
- PETA is not nearly as pure as it looks
- Doesn’t want ANYONE to have pets
- PETA is listed as a shelter – years ago, they were involved with a scandal where they didn’t have the facilities for animals people were surrendering to them, and they euthanized them
- Vinnie and Anna will be eating steaks sometime and stream it
Reversing Type 2 Diabetes Starts with Ignoring the Guidelines
Vegan Activists Storm Melbourne Steakhouse