: Episode 996 – Andy and Vinnie convene this Wednesday to discuss guns and disinterest in hunting, their non-GMO vitamins, their upcoming children’s vitamin, Gilda Radner’s Rosanne Rosannadanna, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Yes, PVC vitamins are Non-GMO
- However, pretty much all food we eat is GMO
- It isn’t always a bad thing
- Over GMOd stuff can be bad, but even hybrid apples are GMOd
- Don’t be scared away immediately
- However, lots of wheat and grains are so GMOd that they are particularly bad for us now
- PVC daily multivitamins are okay for kids!
- Kids 8 and up, the whole pill is fine
- Kids under 8 or small for their age can just take some of one
- Feel free to open up the vitamin and dissolve it in a drink
- Kids can’t taste it
- Later this year, PVC will be releasing a children’s vitamin
- Working with pediatric nutrition experts
- We don’t know when/if we will have our vitamins in the UK but we’ll keep you all in the loop!
- Just waiting for a UK bank to not be a pain!
- They’re working on it!!!