: Episode 975 – Listener Sady joins Vinnie today to discuss her forced vegetarianism, her NSNG journey, her career in cereal, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Sady found Vinnie via Rich Roll about a year and a half ago
- She has booked a few consults with Vinnie
- Sady would work out a ton, be really good with diet plans during the week, then go crazy on the weekends
- Weight Watchers did not work for her, as it does not for many
- Struggled with eating disorders
- A former Latin teacher!
- Now she actually works in the cereal industry
- Machinery used to move cereal
- Machinery comes back to them smelling bad
- Cereal industry takes bad care of their products and machinery
- Has a grime on it for many years
- This is the machinery that makes kids’ breakfasts!
- Sady says she would rather work in a dog food factory than a human food factory at this point
- Her mom tried to force her into (mostly) vegetarianism
- She did not like it
- No matter what, she still gained weight
- Some people become vegetarians and vegans to be unique
- Gives some people an identity
- Vinnie understands this!
- Obviously, many have ethical issues with eating animals which Vinnie respects
- But, nobody should be forced into anything like diet or lifestyle