: Episode 871 – Vinnie and Andy answer a listener who tweeted their concern because their kid wants to be a vegan, on this Vinnie’s Sunday School episode of the Fitness Confidential Podcast.
Content warning – word “stripper” used in relation to a name.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
KID WANTS TO BE A VEGAN
- A vegan diet is not a complete diet
- You do not get enough protein, fat, etc. without eating any animal products
- You also won’t get enough vitamins
- If you choose to eat vegan, you must find another way to get the nutrients
- 85% of children who become vegans will end up not being vegan in the end
- Don’t become vegan just to have a different identity
- Being a vegetarian is a better option!
- Or fish-eater even
- You can also find eggs that treat their chickens properly, etc.
- Ask your parents to look around if you are interested