: Episode 866 – Author and blogger Alessandra Macaluso returns to the show to talk with Vinnie about parenting, nutrition for kids and a hilarious new book she collaborated on called But Did You Die? written to encourage parents.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
BUT DID YOU DIE
- Alessandra has been on the show before
- Author of children’s food book, What A Good Eater
- This is a new book meant to show parents that things that may seem scary regarding your kids may not be so scary after all
- Setting the parenting bar low
- Other authors discussing stories about parenting
- Makes you feel better about how you parenting
- Real, raw, and FUNNY book about parenting
- “Mess ups” to successes, and more!
- Example: Alessandra’s experience growing up as the youngest of six in a big Italian family