: Episode 683 – Vinnie and Andy talk about assless chaps, the Stonewall Riots and mycotoxins, specifically in coffee. Don’t ask, just listen.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- An old favorite
- But really…. aren’t all chaps assless?
- The cowboy side of Vinnie
- These were violent demonstrations by members of LGBT community
- Happened in 1969
- Huge deal at the time
- In Manhattan, NYC
- Andy and Vinnie were both very young
- Contributed greatly to gay liberation movement in the US
- These are substances that create toxins by means of fungi
- While they are dangerous if enough is consumed, you really don’t need to worry about it with coffee
- “Green” coffee
- Coffee does a lot of good
- Vinnie and Andy both drink lots!!