PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- People are not taught how to handle money in school
- This is something EVERYONE needs to know
- Not everyone needs calculus — everyone needs to know how to handle money
- This Chase tweet is sassy, but sums things up
- Not worth shaming people when the education system fails us
- Part of making it in business is making sure you spell things correctly in solicitation emails
- If you are asking for something, make sure you pay attention to detail in your email
CHANGING EXERCISE UP
- It’s okay and good to be dynamic with exercise
- You CAN do the same thing over and over
- But you can change your routine
- Warm up discipline is always important
- Muscle confusion is not a thing like the BS people say it is
- This can mean you do push ups at home one day, go on a run the next, spend time on elliptical the following day, etc.
- Try neck exercises while sitting at your desk, different types of exercises, etc.