Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1002 – The great writer/comedian/producer Jeff Cesario joins Vinnie today, and the two discuss their background in radio, writing, and comedy, calcium scores, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Vinnie is a big fan of Jeff
- Jeff is an actor, producer, comedian, and writer
- Vinnie knows him from way back in the late 80s and 90s
- Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson
- He is also a guest on Adam Carolla pretty regularly!
- Has started his own podcast!
- Had pretty bad calcium scores awhile back
- Doesn’t really eat much sugar or wheat
- Jeff has tried a number of cleanses
- Usually he’d end up eating less wheat and “crap”
- It’s hard on set because the food is all so bad!
- Years ago, Vinnie found Jenna Marbles on the internet
- She had millions of hits for doing not much more than talking
- Vinnie’s nephew recommended to Vinnie that he try out a podcast
- Days later, this show was born!
- What Vinnie most admires Jeff for is Chet Waterhouse
- The BEST sports announcer out there
- A hilarious character
- Chet in the 90s on the radio
- Now Chet has his own podcast!!!