: Episode 977 – Vinnie & Andy share some customer support stories in a new segment called “Tales from the Mail Bag” that includes coffee drama, vitamin mathematics, and BB’s.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- New vitamin coming in the relatively near future!
- Stay tuned for some vitamin D
- Pure Coffee Club
- Vinnie ran out of coffee at home
- How does a guy who owns a coffee company run out of coffee for himself?
- All three blends have done quite well
- Honey Process & Athletic blend are neck and neck in popularity
- They all have unique qualities that appeal to different flavors and things
- Athletic blend has a heck of a lot more caffeine
- Vinnie was trying to appeal to his “down-home-on-the-bayou” roots
- Andy is the #1 customer service guy
- He has likely never said no to any request
- He has issued refunds for anyone who didn’t receive the product or was dissatisfied
- Andy and Dillon are the best customer service duo out there
- They respond to EVERYTHING with amazing speed
- PCC gets an email from this guy – he bought some coffee and hated it
- Ordered the biweekly subscription (delivery every two weeks)
- Right away requested a refund after having the coffee for no more than a day
- Andy says – send us back the unused back, we will cancel the subscription and issue a refund for the second half of the delivery
- The guy sends an email the next day, with the guy upset because he had to pay for the first bag
- Andy says – okay, we’ll refund the first if you send back what is left
- The guy sends an email the next day, and the guy says he no longer has the packaging anymore, and asks if he can send it in a Ziploc bag
- Andy says – sure, no problem, send it in the Ziploc bag – at this point, he thinks it is over
- The guy sends an email the next day requesting a mailing label so that he does not have to pay for the postage back
- Most people don’t stress like this! This was a strange occurrence.