: Episode 954 – Vinnie and Andy talk about the validity of being a fat-adapted endurance athlete and Vinnie’s commit to proving it on his upcoming 100 mile kayaking adventure in the bayou.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Vinnie is a long-time ultra endurance athlete
- Ultra-cycling, primarily
- Now, he trains in another sport
- Soon, Vinnie will be an ultra-kayaker
- Check out the pics below!
- Vinnie, and MANY others, find that fat adaptation improves performance
- Fat and ketones make great fuel
- You don’t “bonk” when you’re fat adapted
- Don’t constantly have to eat sugary crap
- And now, Vinnie will take on Bayou Lafourche
- With the help of Ben Lowry teaching him and everything!
- More and more athletes trying out fat adaptation
- Particularly for endurance events
- Andy will be on Vinnie’s team for the kayak trip
- Then Vinnie will eat hamburger patties, maybe some crawfish
VINNIE’S KAYAKING TRAINING WITH BEN LOWRY