Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 796 – Anthony Jay PhD joins Vinnie this Friday to discuss his book, Estrogeneration, and the two talk about the harmful effects of estrogenics, chemicals that act as estrogens in the body and can cause weight gain, poor health, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
ANTHONY JAY PhD
- PhD in Biochemistry
- President of AJ Consulting Company
- President of non-profit, International Medical Research Collaborative
- Check out his book here!
- Estrogenic foods and products can cause a ton of health problems
- Like plastic that overheats and leaches
- BPA plastic, for the record, is dangerous
- Long term exposure is the big problem
- Often, you will have to call companies to ask what their products are made of
- Soy is quite an estrogenic food
- Stay away from recycle number 7
- When you buy plastic bottles, go 2, 4 or 5
- Glass is better though
- Plastic baby beds contain phthalates
- Similar levels in new cars
- Switch to zinc sunscreen
- Avoid benzophenone