Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 770 – Jason Thomas joins Vinnie Tortorich this Saturday to talk about Jason’s establishment of a market for Pili Nuts in the United States.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- Was referred to Vinnie by Susan Masino
- Has listened only to Vinnie and Jimmy Moore’s podcasts
- He is also on one of Jimmy’s shows
- Pili Nuts company owner
- Used to climb big mountains!
- Also a kitesurfer
- These nuts are higher in fat than most nuts
- In the Philippines, they sugar coat and fry them
- He used to sell them fried in coconut oil
- Now, he does not fry but they are ‘seasoned’ and ‘soaked’ and cooked for 24 hrs with coconut oil and Himalayan salt
- Super low carb
- Less than 1 carb per serving
- Filled with good vitamins and minerals
- These nuts found in forests