: Episode 710 – Vinnie and Andy discuss the success of the NSNG facebook group (Vinnie Tortorich’s No Sugar No Grains) and read a member testimonial. They also talk about fear, success and how there is no barrier to entry for podcasting.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
STARTING A PODCAST
- Anyone can start a podcast
- Just talk into a computer or a mic or a soundboard
- You will find out quickly whether or not you will do well
- It is a meritocracy
- “If you can dream it, you can do it”
- Do not fear failure or success! Just do it!
- Just be creative and use social media a lot to promote that which you wish to promote!
NSNG FACEBOOK GROUP
- So this group is under Vinnie’s name, but it is not Vinnie’s group
- He does not run the group, nor does Andy
- It has a few moderators, including Ru El, Lonnie (Allen), and Tallulah
- It can get pretty raunchy, but is also EXTREMELY helpful
- SO SO supportive, and people have the answers!
- People also post their extremely inspiring stories
- Makes it all worth it for Vinnie and Andy to hear these stories
- Rich, who is a cancer survivor, is NSNG and his lab results are AMAZING!!!
- Vinnie Tortorich’s No Sugar No Grains)