: Episode 648 – Alessandra Macaluso joins Vinnie to talk about her new book “What a Good Eater!” which has healthy recipes for time-strapped parents of babies and toddlers.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Check out her website/author site here!
- Ali is a mom, writer, blogger, and podcaster
- Writes for Huff Post as well as other big names including Scary Mommy
- Has a podcast called Real-Deal Brides
- Author, such as cookbook What A Good Eater
- Order the book here!
- Check out the website for the book here!
- This is a cook-book with healthy recipes for babies and toddlers
- Meals do not take long to prepare, can be prepared in advance
- Proper baby nutrition
- Also teaches your baby not to be picky
- Recipes with lots of spices and flavors — but not too much to be bad for the child or their palette
- Recipes are family-friendly, so not just for baby
- Includes glossary which lists health benefits of herbs and such
- Also written by author, Amy Godiwalla