Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Well, the listeners are loving this podcast, so we’re going to keep on doing it. You can listen to a new podcast of The Angriest Trainer every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and our new Saturday show. Oh….very important!!! The Podcast Awards are coming up soon! Vote for the Angriest Trainer Podcast in the Health and Fitness category every day until March 24th at www.PodcastAwards.com.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS (BCAA)
- Help performance
- Used for treating ALS, anorexia, liver and brain disease
- Stimulate the building of protein in the muscle
- Possibly reduce muscle breakdown
WHAT ARE AMINO ACIDS
- Basic component of protein
- When three are linked molecularly together…they are called BCAA
- Leucine, Isolucine, Valine are the three amino acids in branched chain amino acid