Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1049 – Anna Vocino joins Vinnie this Monday, and the two talk Vinnie’s upcoming documentary and its funding campaign, Vinnie’s future kayak trip, bathroom BS, psycho superfoods, calorie restriction (aka starvation), and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- We are one week away from launching our crowd-funding campaign for this documentary!
Text NSNG to 22828 to stay up-to-date
- Vinnie already has luminaries saying they want to be in this doc if it gets funded
- Vinnie and Peter need enough money to start, and they will go from there!
- We are fed up of misinformation
- Let’s get people the right info via this doc!
- Doctors, opponents, anecdotes, etc., all in this
- Starbucks, and many stores, require people to buy something to use the restroom
- Shouldn’t we just let people use restrooms if they really have to go?
- Horrible marketing scheme
- Some Starbucks don’t have this
- People are making the craziest superfoods now
- “Activated charcoal”
- People, young people in particular, think sugar is going to make them live forever
- These are everywhere now
- Full of foods devoid of nutrition
- Processed food products
- Juices are straight sugar