: Episode 745 – Vinnie & Anna talk to new sponsors Cassie Green and Gary Stephens, founders of Green Grocer, about sourcing the highest quality bone broth (chicken and beef). Vinnie & Anna also answer NSNG Facebook group questions about overcoming the diet mentality and fear of eating fat.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
QUALITY BONE BROTH
- Good bone broth is incredibly difficult to come by
- This company, Green Grocer, has a number of different broths for sale
- Chicken and beef
- You can also sign up for meat sharing
- Check out Green Grocer’s product with the link above!
- Vinnie does not take sponsors he does not believe in – Green Grocer’s bone broth is his new favorite thing!
- Sip it, use it to cook, make a stew, put it in a shake etc.
- It is not seasoned so it is more versatile
- You can season it yourself
- Putting it in your smoothie adds to the nutrition but doesn’t make your smoothie taste like chicken or beef, thankfully
- Great for runs and what not
- Ships nationwide
- PROMO CODE: vinnie
OVERCOMING FEAR OF FAT
- The Standard American Diet says that fat is bad
- This diet is funded by the sugar industry
- There is so much misinformation out there that it is hard not to fear fat
- FAT IS GOOD!
- The worst thing that happened to fat is that someone decided to call it fat