Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 689 – Ultra-athlete Luke Tyburski joins Vinnie & Anna to talk about his whole foods mashups and his Ultra Triathlon Documentary.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Vinnie believes kids should eat whatever their parents give them
- “You get what you get and you don’t get upset.”
- Children should listen to their parents when it comes to what they eat
- Vinnie advocates letting your child skip a meal if they truly do not want to eat what you make them
- Kids who eat like this are generally too coddled and have diet issues later on
- Luke was on that show back in April 2015!
- Vinnie on KABC on Sunday nights, 7pm PT
- Call in and ask questions!
- You can listen online, or even retroactively
- Vinnie is also performing at the Irvine Improv on Thursday night, October 27th
- Ultra athlete from right outside of London
- Completed the Ultimate Triathlon
- From Morocco to Monaco
- Rode, Biked, and Swam 2,000km (1,300mi) in TWELVE days
- SWAM the Gilbraltar Strait
- His Twitter is @LukeTyburski
- The Ultimate Triathlon
- There is a documentary out to download offline on any of those websites
- Eating real food, no Gus or anything like that
- Cut out wheat, dairy, fruit and all sugar
- Low carb both in training and racing
- Making his own bars
- Chia seed and other seeds, coconut oil and cream, cacao, and avocado mash for breakfast on the race
- Liked the FAT content