: Episode 693- Vinnie Tortorich and Anna Vocino talk iTunes rankings, Anna’s work, BS Weight Loss articles, eating carbs, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- The absolute best olive oil in the world, do not miss out!
- Villa Cappelli
- Top quality vitamins for a low price!
- Squatty Potty
- You’ll want one for every bathroom!
- The podcast had a record day yet was not at the top of the charts
- ~18,000 more downloads
- Sometimes they will have a bad day, yet be top 5 in the rankings
- The algorithm makes absolutely no sense
BS WEIGHT LOSS ARTICLES
- “How to Lose Weight While You Sleep”
- Total BS article, as they all are
- Article immediately goes to a coconut water ad
- Coconut water is basically straight sugar
- “Getting a better night’s sleep”
- “One of the most effective [ways]”
- This is based off of caloric restriction diets
- That is the first flaw
- This “study” was done over 14 days
- This is REALLY not a study
- In reality, it has to do with hormones which this article does not acknowledge
- They also stress exercise as a way to lose weight
- This is BS, gaining muscle = heavier than fat
- THIS IS BRO SCIENCE!
- When you cut out sugars and grains, you are full more quickly
- When you are eating lots of carbs, it makes you want to eat more and more
- If you eat the RIGHT, HEALTHY foods, your body will say “Okay, no more”
- Whereas eating a pizza, it’s harder to stop
- We are the only animal to restrict HOW much we eat to look a certain way/lose weight
- This just proves it is wrong — it is WHAT you eat that we need to focus on!
- The obesity epidemic is one of the biggest problems in US health care
- Health care prices going up in part because more people are sick