Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 947 – Certified Diabetes Educator Nicole Recine RN. MSN joins Vinnie for a Facebook Live to answer NSNG questions on topics including yoga, chocolate, Life Into Living, resistance training, recovery food, whey protein, bottled salad dressings and so much more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Generally, chocolate should be seen as a life into living thing
- 80%+ chocolate is generally safe in small doses
- There are bars that are okay to eat in moderation
- For Thanksgiving
- Brussel sprouts
- Nicole had a little dessert for life into living
- This is a good meal to include life into living
BOTTLE SALAD DRESSINGS
- Generally, bottled salad dressings contain a lot of sugar
- You can make your own dressings at home
- Anna has good recipes for this
- Additionally, olive oil and vinegar makes a great NSNG dressing