Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 702 — Nicole Recine, RN, joins Vinnie Tortorich this Wednesday to discuss being sexy, nut rankings, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- Joins Vinnie from time to time on the Wednesday show
- She is an RN
- Training to be a Nurse Practitioner
- Also a certified diabetes educator!
- Book a call with her here
- Macadamia nuts are at the top of the list (behind coffee, maybe)
- Get the raw ones — have them at Whole Foods for example
- They are an expensive nut, but a little goes a long way
- You will only need 5-10
- Low in protein and low in carbs, but high in fats, low in omega-6 inflammatory fats!
- Walnuts — easy to acquire
- Hazelnuts — harder to acquire, just as good as walnuts
- Pecans — a little high with omega-6, but low with carbs
- Cashews should be towards the bottom of your list, even if you put more on the list between almonds and cashews
- They are super high in carbs for nuts, though
- They are Vinnie’s LIL snack (lol)
- Peanuts are bad
- Chestnuts are high in carbs
- THIS IS JUST A PRELIMINARY LIST — obviously there are more nuts that are not ranked here