Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
– Episode 523 – Listener Nurse Nicole joins Vinnie Tortorich to discuss epidemiology studies and her diabetes training, plus Vinnie gives her homework on this Saturday edition of the Angriest Trainer podcast.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- 32, from Chicago
- Nurse and diabetes educator
- She was on some of the Wednesday shows
- Nicole doesn’t like to deal with general medicine treatment of diabetes
- They coach match your carbs with insulin
- Studies look at some populations which lie, then make assumptions and most what they need to to get their agenda approved
- Ex: red meat will give you colon cancer
- Listeners should read The Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat and Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet by Nina Teicholz