: Episode 698 — Vinnie Tortorich welcomes Nicole Recine RN on this Wednesday show to discuss POA’s, choosing good oils and fats, vitamins and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Coming up with Sublingual B12
- Magnesium metabolizes over night and will not make you groggy the next day
- If you are groggy, it is not the magnesium
NICOLE RECINE RN
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- She is a nurse, training to be an RN
- Nicole is also very good at interpreting numbers regarding cholesterol and the like
- Also, she is beautiful so that’s a plus!
- You can book a phone call with her here!
GOOD OILS AND FATS
- People on Twitter keep asking about oils
- Some oils are better than others, some should not be consumed at all
- Really, Nicole does not believe other oils should be used other than Olive Oil
- Coconut oil is also good, more for if you are cooking or sauteing
- All the other oils really are more inflammatory, full of poly-unsaturated fats, takes more to process them
- 2 Omega 6: 1 Omega 3 is a good ratio to keep in your diet
- Standard American diet can be 25 Omega 6: 1 Omega 3
- Omega 6 fatty acids not very great, and are found in other vegetable oils other than olive oil and coconut
- Avocado oil is okay, but OLIVE OIL is better (and tastes better)
- Eat an Avocado if you want, just don’t use the oil
- PS- Saturated Fats are GOOD for you